- Accounts And Finance
- Advertising And Marketing
- Airlines And Aviation
- Computer And IT
- Clerical And Assistants
- Education And Teaching
- Engineering And Technical
- Engineering Electrical
- Engineering Mechanical
- Engineering Civil Construction
- Hotels Restaurants
- Law And Legal
- Management And Administration
- Media Press
- Military And Police
- Manufacturing Production
- Medical Health Hospital
- NGO Jobs
- Petroleum And Oil Gas
- Research And Development
- Sales And Retail
- Safety And Security
- School College University
- Shipping And Logistics
- Telecomm And Mobile
- Textile Garments
- Travel And Tourism
- Jobs by Location
Assistant Program Officer II - NCPWD - Nairobi
- Categorized in: Clerical And Assistants, Government, Management And Administration, Nairobi
Reporting to the Program Officer, the duties and responsibilities will entail the following:
- Planning and implementing projects and programmes within the Council
- Coordinating various and relevant projects and programmes within the Council;
- Supporting District Gender and Social Development Officers(DGSDO)and the Regional Officers on programme implementation
- carrying out resource budgeting, utilization and management for project and programme;
- Planning preparing and reviewing programme’s grant application;
- Carrying out critical evaluation of projects/programmes at all stages of the implementation
- participating in the development and formulation of projects / programmes, and policies;
- Preparing project related correspondence concerning scheduling issues.
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Served as a programme officer or its equivalent for at least four (4) years
- Bachelors degree in Social Science, Business administration or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Knowledge in project/programme planning and organizational skills;
- Computer competency skills
Terms of Service: Permanent
Kshs 30,472 X 1,524- 31,996X 1,599 – 33,595 X 1,680- 35,275 p.m
- House Allowance- 20,000 /= p.m
- Commuter Allowance – 6,000 /= p.m
- Leave Entitlement- 6,000 p.a
NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE THE COUNTY YOU COME FROM.
If your background, experience and competencies suit any of the above positions, please send your application quoting the reference of the position you are interested in on the envelope.
Include your current CV with three referees, email and telephone contacts, photocopies of your certificates and other testimonials.
All Applications MUST be through post office or by hand delivery.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 9th January 2012, 5:00 PM.
All applications should be addressed to
National Council for Persons with Disabilities
P 0 Box 66577 00800
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All envelopes be clearly marked for the position applied for.
New comments are currently disabled.